Fire Safety Awareness
To provide candidates with the necessary understanding of fire and fire procedures, their responsibilities to ensure your business complies with appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Why choose this course?
All business should have designated staff trained as fire wardens or Marshall’s who assist the responsible person in the business in providing fire safety assistance in the event of an emergency.
￼This course provides core skills for staff who are designated as a fire warden or marshall, the following is covered in the course:
• Principles of combustion and spread of fire.
• Identifying fire hazards and minimising fire risk.
• Types and meanings of fire signs.
• Fire procedures in the workplace.
• Responding to the fire alarm.
• Responding to an outbreak of fire.
• Fire extinguisher use explanation.
• The role and responsibilities of the fire warden.
• Evacuation drill management & liaising with the fire brigade
Multiple Choice Questionnaire and a successful completion certificate.
DetailsDuration: Half Day